Yijia horizontal slurry pump series is one of the most comprehensive centrifugal slurry pump series in the world, suitable for mining, chemical and industrial applications. Our horizontal slurry pumps are designed for ultra-heavy applications, such as mill unloading, processing plants and tailings, high-pressure pipelines, and other special applications.
Design features of horizontal slurry pump:
• Heavy-duty structure designed with through bolts is easy to maintain and has the shortest downtime
• Nodular cast iron fully lined shell provides durability, strength, safety and long service life
• Large diameter, slow-rotating, high-efficiency impellers are designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs
• Large open internal channels are designed to reduce internal speed, maximize wear life and reduce operating costs
• Thick elastomer or alloy bolt lining provides excellent corrosion resistance, and provides easy-to-replace and interchangeable linings to reduce overall maintenance costs and maximize wear life
• Minimal shaft/impeller overhang can reduce shaft deflection and extend packing life
• Cartridge bearing assembly allows maintenance in a clean environment without disassembling the pump, thereby achieving reliable operation and extending bearing life
• Grease or oil lubricated bearing assembly options simplify maintenance and reduce downtime
• Optional dry running shaft seal can reduce or eliminate flushing water
• Effective propellers extend the life of the packing while reducing or eliminating the need for flushing water
• Interchangeability of sealing devices-full flushing, low flow, centrifugal or mechanical seals can be installed on slurry pumps of any size
Capacity: 10m³/h-9100 m³/h
If you need more information, pls no hesitate to contact us.