As a Slurry Ceramic Pump Parts Exporter, share with you.
Slurry pumps are divided from another perspective, that is, they are divided from the conveying medium. As the name implies, the slurry pump transports a mixture of solid particles containing scum and water. But in principle, the slurry pump is a kind of centrifugal pump. The main working parts of the centrifugal pump are the impeller and the casing. The impeller device in the casing is located on the shaft and connected with the prime mover to form a whole. When the prime mover drives the impeller to rotate, the blades in the impeller force the fluid to rotate, that is, the blades do work on the fluid along its moving direction, thereby forcing the pressure potential energy and kinetic energy of the fluid to increase.
Slurry Ceramic Pump
Slurry pumps actually have certain risks when working in a high temperature environment. However, when we use them, we sometimes encounter heat generation of the pump body. This is naturally not possible for the normal use of the instrument, so what should we pay attention to? What about the matter?
1. During operation, if pump noise or abnormal sound is found, please stop the pump immediately for inspection.
2. The pump should be checked regularly every 2000 hours. The friction loss of the gap between the impeller and the pump body (or pump cover) should not be too large, and the gap should not exceed 1.5mm. If it exceeds, the impeller or front cover can be replaced.
3. If the slurry pump has been working for 6 hours, the mechanical seal should be checked and repaired or replaced according to the degree of wear, otherwise the pump shaft and bearings will be damaged.
4. Pay attention to the bearing temperature of the pump, which should not exceed the external temperature of 35 degrees, but should not exceed 75 degrees.
5. The oil cup should be filled with calcium-based grease to ensure the normal lubrication of the bearing.
6. After the submersible pump has been running for 100 hours, the grease in the motor support oil cup should be checked and regularly replaced.
7. Regularly check the elastic coupling, and pay attention to the temperature rise of the motor bearing.
Our company also sells Slurry Ceramic Pump, welcome to contact us.